We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
Security Engineer (m/f/d) at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Development of software in the security environment and integration within the security architecture for a high-quality system
- Development and integration of the latest cryptographic protocols and standards, such as IPSec and the PKCS family, on the most modern hardware and the operating system
- Implementation of security mechanisms and implementation of high-performance and secure security implementations that make the best possible use of the available hardware
- Validation and testing of these implementations prior to release
- Qualitative coordination and permanent communication with the development team and external development partners
- Checking the basic software regarding security processes
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn.
- Completed degree in technical computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or similar
- Proven experience through industrial certifications is desirable
- Experience in IPSec standards
- Experience with POSIX operating systems, desirable in the automotive environment (Autosar Adaptive, QNX), but experience from other areas with a strong security focus is also possible
- Experience with cryptographic accelerators and hardware-based secure storage
- Understanding of the TEE concept and ASIL-compatible code design
- Knowledge of the programming languages C and C ++
- Experience in agile development methods
- Fluent Business English and good knowledge of German
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- Passion for pioneering topics in the automotive industry
- Analytical thinking
- Intercultural competence and an open mindset
- Excellent initiative, sense of responsibility and commitment
- Exceptional team player mentality and the ability to resolve conflicts
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos Exklusivmercedessecurity daimler embedded software