Are you inspired by exciting IT projects for well-known customers? Thrilling work at the limit of what's technically feasible? Then come to FERCHAU, the market leader in engineering and IT, with more than 8,400 employees at over 100 sites. Become one of over 2,500 IT consultants and work on IT projects that demand your entire knowledge base and thus also advance your personal development. Look outside the box and apply as a
Backend Architect Web Application (m/w/d)
Vigorous and intelligent - your work is future-oriented.
- Continuous improvement and extension of a cloud-based platform
- Working on an complex service-oriented system, written mostly in Java, that handles large amounts of data and computation jobs
- Designing data models and APIs for a complex application domain
- Configuration management, integration of monitoring and collecting metrics
- Integrating or improving complex simulation- or other application-domain-software
- Other tasks related to running a cloud-based service-oriented architecture
Dynamic and successful - your career lies ahead.
- Modular job training
- Talent management programmes
- Development of expert competence
You know what counts - your profile proves this.
- Course of studies in Computer Science with the focus on software engineering or a comparable training
- Knowledge of internals: Linux, JVM, network protocols (like HTTP), C programming
- Familiarity with Python and data science libraries (numpy, pandas, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge in distributed computing and microservices
- Professional experience in software development
- Professional experience in JVM languages or Go
- Strong ownership-attitude and Data-driven mindset
- Sensibility towards information security
Does our offer sound like it's directed at you? Then we look forward to receiving your application - online quoting reference SM86-90494-MAuto to Frau Carolin Nagelstutz. Our promise to our customers is the same we make to you: we help you develop.
Backend, Architect, JVM, Java, Amazon Web Services, software development, cloud-based platform, API, network protocols (like HTTP), C programming