We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
E/E Architect (m/f/d) at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Development of the E/E architecture for the Body & Comfort domain (including networking, function distribution, implementation of the module strategy)
- Overall evaluation of architecture concepts (hardware and function distribution) with a focus on Body & Comfort
- Participation or interface with overarching E/E architecture
- Conception of function architectures for the Body & Comfort domain
- Coordination of function architectures with system and component managers
- Design and implementation of generic architecture patterns for E/E functions of the Body & Comfort domain
- Development and implementation of concepts for seamless integration of function architecture and application software architecture
- Design and coordination of standardized function APIs for the systems of the Body & Comfort domain'.
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn.
- Completed studies with a focus on computer science, software engineering, information and communication technology, electrical and information engineering or comparable degree.
- Conception and design of automotive electrical/electronic architectures
- Detailed knowledge of networking technologies such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet (incl. SOME/IP)
- Detailed knowledge of complete vehicle concepts and the associated vehicle development processes
- Good all-round knowledge of automotive electrics/electronics as well as infrastructure and software technologies
- Knowledge and experience in embedded software development, ideally in an automotive environment
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience in the development of E/E systems and components
- Knowledge of project management methodology/tools
- Fluent German and Business English skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good moderation and conflict resolution skills
- Communicative team player
- Enthusiasm and fun working in a diverse and intercultural team
- Willingness to do annual business trips to our Indian subsidiary
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos daimler embedded software Exklusivmercedeskarosserieundcockpit