Pioneering developments. In challenging projects. For renowned customers. This is FERCHAU, the market leader in engineering and it. We offer innovative solutions for nearly all areas of aerospace technology - Europe-wide. And with major success.
Take off on a high level - as
Safety and Reliability Specialist (f/m) LCE
South of Berlin
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Use service knowledge to understand the product's degradation, failure mechanisms and the associated in-service disruption
- Promote and embed a culture of proactivity to minimize in-service reliability issues
- Lead and conduct the assessment of new and derivative design solutions, product operation and maintenance practices to evaluate their impact on product Reliability
- Negotiate, prioritize and manage reliability enhancement test campaigns (incl. HALT) in the contest of broader units development plan
- Assess test procedures, facilities, schedules and test results to minimize the risk of in-service disruption
- Extract actionable insights from the analyses and testing to generate improvement proposals in order to influence the product's design, its development and its in-service management
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, regulatory authority, maintenance facilities and internal stakeholders on reliability, maturity, engine health monitoring and life cycle cost matters
- Identify (both inside and outside the company) new approaches and techniques that enhance the efficiency and business impact of the discipline and capitalize on these opportunities to advance the state-of-the-art
Individual and success-oriented - your future looks great.
- Individual employee development programmes
- Staff events
- FERCHAU sports
Professional and personal - Your qualification is convincing.
- Master Degree or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics / Statistics, Physics or related field
- Long-term experience in HALT, reliability enhancement, numerical prediction & testing.
- Proven ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems. Proven ability to handle ambiguity
- Extended technical experience in the deployment of Reliability tools and methods and proven technical leadership in this domain
- Good understanding of aeroengines and Line Replaceable Units, their development, operations and failure mechanisms of the assigned product
- Experience in statistical life data analysis methods (e.g. Weibull, Monte Carlo)
- Experience in computer science, data mining and machine learning techniques will be positively valued
Our offer sounds just right for you? Then we are looking forward to your
application - please send it online to Frau Stella Beckers using the key number SM70-42658-P. Because what-s valid for our customers has always been valid for you: follow your fascination!
aviation, rolls royce, engineer, reliability, lifecycle, safety, instrumentation, berlin, analysis, promote safety, reliability, thermal, rollsroyce, engineering, aviation