Technical projects that pack punch. That's FERCHAU. As the market leader in engineering and it, we offer our more than 8,400 employees in over 100 branches in Austria and Germany innovative challenges in diverse sectors and industries - the entire world of engineering. Are you ready to forge new paths with us? Then take your opportunity at FERCHAU and set the course for your future.
Manufacturing Lead Project Manager (m/w/d)
Creative and structured - your field of work is tailor-made.
- Leading and driving manufacturing transfer projects to establish the industrial footprint on manufacturing, inventory and distribution costs in line with global industrialization strategies and programs across BU's and sites
- Project planning, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; the plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects
- Leading and coordinating cross-functional groups for the execution and release of manufacturing transfer projects (in international context)
- Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to manufacturing
- Identifying and driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects and transfer projects and driving product improvements
- Initiating and executing Capex optimization for initial investments
- Ensuring adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release
- Applying lean manufacturing principles
- Taking corrective actions when necessary and generating adequate reporting
- Ensuring quality both in the project results as well as business processes
Growth and variety - your development has a perspective.
- Development of expert competence
- Individual employee development programmes
- Staff events
You are professional and far-sighted - your qualities are inspiring.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations)
- Strong experience in the relevant domain
- Track record in project management as well as manufacturing fundamentals
- Prior experience in transferring production or service operations internationally highly preferred
- Profound understanding of process FMEA's, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain
- Strong technical writing skills, good documentation practices
- Ability to lead a team of professionals in global context; global mindset and diverse disposition
- Experienced with Lean techniques
- High willingness to travel, including internationally
- Strong English communications skills, written and oral
Our offer sounds just right for you? Then we are looking forward to your application as Manufacturing Lead Project Manager (m/w/d) - please send it online or by Email in English to Frau Agathe Krieger using the key number SM55-78635-HH. Because what's valid for our customers has always been valid for you: follow your fascination!
Manufacturing, Lean, Project Manager, project management, resources, costs, risk assessment, quality, corrective actions,