We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
Software Engineer (m/f/d) AUTOSAR ADAS Platform at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Development of basic software for control units according to ISO26262 with claim to fulfill ASIL-D criteria, but at least ASIL-B
- Testing, debugging, troubleshooting make up a large part of the activity
- Iterative troubleshooting and corresponding adaptation of the SW development process
- Implementation of requirements within an Agile Scrum Team
- Accompanying and actively shaping the development process for the certification of the software
- Documentation of the work performed
- Technical instruction of the development teams in India
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn.
- Experience with bus technologies and communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, SPI)
- Good experience in Adaptive Autosar or deep experience with Autosar Classic and first projects/knowledge in Autosar Adaptive
- Strong experience in embedded software development with C++ (Embedded C)
- ASPICE knowledge
- Linux or QNX OS knowledge
- Experience in developing safety critical SW (ASIL D, ASIL B minimum)
- Problem solving skills and enjoy finding and fixing technical bugs
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Experience in working with external development partners and their technical guidance
- Intercultural competence
- Enthusiasm for software topics in general
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos Exklusivmercedesautonomesfahren daimler embedded software