We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
Software Engineer Integration (m/f/d) at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Design the network communication between the ADAS stack and the vehicle infrastructure
- Form the upcoming diagnostic and flashing concept with comprehensive Over-The-Air functionalities
- Comply with the processes of Mercedes-Benz EE infrastructure
- Develop the EE concept for the ADAS prototypes
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Strong automotive networking and diagnostic skills
- Experience with Vector tools (e.g. PreeVision)
- Knowledge about Autosar Adaptive/Classic Interfaces and their integration in SW Code
- Experience with ISO26262 SW Development Process (e.g. Change Management (JIRA))
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skill
- Nice to have: Experience with network communication description tools like XDIS and familiarity with automotive networking analysis and logging
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos daimler embedded software integration Exklusivmercedesautonomesfahren Exklusivmercedeskarosserieundcockpit