We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
Software Architect ADAS (m/f/d) at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Definition and documentation of the software architecture based on system design requirements and capabilities of the MBOS embedded hardware
- Responsibility for a modular, reusable, testable and maintainable software stack of high quality
- Responsibility for efficient implementations, testing and redesigns through appropriate interface definitions
- Collaboration with many different stakeholders with varying levels of knowledge and individual perspectives to educate them on the MBOS architecture
- Usage of stakeholder input to improve the software stack continuously
- Defining and measuring KPIs for our software architecture to monitor our rules and the effectiveness of our architecture decisions
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn.
- BSc. with practical experience or MSc. in computer science, engineering, robotics, physics or a related field with very good programming skills (C ++).
- Knowledge and experience in methods and design of SW architectures
- Knowledge in real-time and safety relevant (automotive) embedded systems
- RT-POSIX OS (QNX) and hypervisor knowledge
- Understanding of security/safety and underlying hardware dependencies
- Knowledge and experience in working with Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience in automotive middleware (HW abstraction, interfaces for re-compute and measurement solutions with high bandwidth requirements,..)
- Sensor principles
- Basic understanding of ADAS systems and the ADAS SW stack (Perception, Fusion, Behavior)
- Experience in designing ASIL architectures and ASIL measurements to achieve ASIL
- Experience in resource estimation, allocation, measurement
- Time synchronization principles
- Experience with ASPICE
- Linux knowledge and SW development with Linux systems
- Fluency in English
- High level of initiative, independence and commitment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as part of a global team in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiasm for solving technical problems
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Openness to challenge existing to enable even better solutions
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos daimler embedded software architect Exklusivmercedesautonomesfahren