Are you inspired by exciting projects for well-known customers? Thrilling work at the limit of what's technically feasible? Then come to FERCHAU, the market leader in engineering and IT, with more than 8,100 employees at over 100 sites.
Look outside the box and apply as a
Project Engineer (m/w/d) E-Drive Testing
Long-term and sustainable - your tasks provide potential.
- Perform electrical testing of E-Motor and Inverter
- Develop test procedures and generate test programs customized to determine component power and life-cycle characteristics
- Execute analysis of large data sets to generate plots and scatterbands interpreting results in a timely and organized manner
- Communication of results internally and externally
- Manage and expand capabilities of E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive testing and analysis
- Perform post-test analysis of E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive Systems and coordinate results with life-cycle testing
You are professional and far-sighted - your qualities are inspiring.
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with automotive E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive Systems
- High competence in testing methodology
- Hands-on experience and strong capability with test equipment
- Ability to analyze and maintain large data sets
- Strong experience and capabilities in post-test analysis (preferred)
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English (must) and German (preferred)
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
Do you envision your future being involved in exciting projects? Then we are looking forward to your application - please send it online or by email to Frau Martina Heffels using the key number SM36-17977-AC. Because what's valid for our customers has always been valid for you: follow your fascination!