We are recruiting the future for Mercedes-Benz!
You will start in a permanent position directly at Mercedes-Benz and become part of the digital transformation in the automotive industry. As an exclusive recruiting partner we support Mercedes-Benz in finding the right people for different technical domains.
We have already found your next job and will pave the way for you!
The business unit DIRECT at FERCHAU is the leading personnel consultancy for the digitization of the industry. We successfully bring ambitious and bright minds together with renowned companies - direct placements in permanent positions at our customers.
Next Level Automotive Operating System.
Autonomous Driving High Computing Platform.
Software Engineer - System and Architecture (m/f/d) at Mercedes-Benz - Exclusive Direct Placement
Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Planning, coordinating and executing activities along the entire development process chain from system design to SW architecture for the illustration of a scalable L2-L4/5
- Coordination of the requirements with the involved HW and SW components
- Ensurement that the developed product innovations can be transferred to future Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Interface function to numerous internal and external development partners in a complex project environment
System design and System specification:
- Elaboration of all relevant system design requirements
- Implementation of requirements analyses and creating requirements for the system design
- Development and coordination of system requirements with contributing areas (components and software, product liability, legal, certification, safety and testing)
- Development and coordination of a suitable / scalable system and degradation concept Level2-Level4 with the contributing areas
- Calculation on UseCase level of system relevant design parameters
- Derived from the system design - creation of a functional architecture on system / SW component level
- Coordination of the functional chains of the system with function development
- Moderation and coordination of system requirements, degradation strategies and system design with functional development and functional safety
Technology and team spirit - your workplace will be exciting.
- Cooperation with top experts in the development of the latest ADAS generation
- You will be an important part of an international and interdisciplinary innovation team for a proprietary brand new automotive operating system
- Agile working methods and flexible working time models
- Open feedback culture and a family atmosphere
- Respectful interaction up to management level
- All advantages and safety of a corporate environment with deep appreciation for the employees
- Different training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary models and benefits
You've been waiting for this chance - now it's your turn
- Very good knowledge in system design and analysis of mechatronic systems
- Very good knowledge in model-based systems and requirements engineering
- Good knowledge in programming languages C++, Python
- Good knowledge in fault analysis of complex (distributed) systems and networking technologies
- Good knowledge in functions and algorithms of autonomous driving their interfaces to sensor technology
- Very good tool knowledge: DoorsNextGeneration (DNG), Rhapsody, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Very good knowledge in tools and method of SW documentation (Doxygen, Sphinx, Markdown, Plantuml)
- Experience with tools of SW development on Linux (Docker, git, bash, build-tools, ...)
- Experience with intercultural cooperation and distributed teams
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High degree of initiative
- Basic knowledge of ASPICE, ISO 26262 desirable
For the fastest possible processing and to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, we recommend that you apply via our online application portal. You are welcome to send us only your CV and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to your application.
Exklusivmercedes mbos daimler embedded software Exklusivmercedesautonomesfahren